Compost produced from biological wastes does not contain any chemicals unfavorable to living soil. This organic fertilizer is also one of them which contain phosphate, nitrogen solubilizing bacteria and decomposing fungi, which is co-friendly and protect the plants from various soil borne diseases.
Dosage- 200 to 300 kg/acre
Benifited Crops- Sugarcane , Cotton, Soyabean, Gram, Wheat Paddy Maize, Sorghum, Pearl, Millet, Potato, Brinjal, Cabbage, Tomato, Chili,Orange, Kinnow, Banana, Mango, Garlic, Onion, Tuar, Peas, Masoor, Groundnut, Methi, Moong , Urd, Flower, Horticultural crops, fruit crops etc.
- Improves soil aeration
- Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphatase and cellulase)
- Provide enzymes, vitamins and hormones to the plant
- Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
- It show antagonistic activity against various plant pathogenic fungi like Fusarium oxysporum, Rhizoctonia solani & Sclerotiumrolfsii
- Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil
- Improves water holding capacity
- Helps in increasing the beneficial micro-organisms in the rhizosphere reason.
- Improve soil structure and quality
- Makes feeder roots more resistant to infection by soil born pathogens
- Enhances uptake of phosphates and many other minerals like Zn, S ,Cu, Bo, Mg, etc
- Play an important role in the increased yield of crops
- Maintains soil pH & Organic carbon
- Improves quality of crops
- It increase the oil content of oil seed crop
- It controls soil born pathogen
- Increase the capacity of plant for taking nutrients.
- It increase seed germination
- Increase the numbers of root nodules