Prakhar- Nutrients Supplement For Plants ( 16 Types )
Foliar Application- Take 30ml mix it with 15lt of water and use.
Seed Treatment- Take 1ml add required amount of water to treat 1 kg of seeds.
Soil Application- Take 500ml mix it with 100 kg well decomposed FYM. Use it immediately before sowing or in standing crop per acre.
Benifited Crops- Sugarcane, Cotton, Soyabean, Gram, Wheat Paddy Maize, Sorghum, Pearl, Millet, Potato, Brinjal, Cabbage, Tomato, Chili,Orange, Kinnow, Banana, Mango, Garlic, Onion, Tuar, Peas, Masoor, Groundnut, Methi, Moong , Urd, Flower, Horticultural crops, fruit crops etc.
Enriches soil with micro-organisms (adding enzymes such as phosphatase and cellulase)
· Improves soil aeration
· Provide enzymes, vitamins and hormones to the plant
· Microbial activity in worm castings is 10 to 20 times higher than in the soil and organic matter that the worm ingests
· Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil
· Helps in increasing the beneficial micro-organisms in the rhizosphere reason.
· Improve soil structure and quality
· Makes feeder roots more resistant to infection by soil born pathogens
· Enhances uptake of phosphates and many other minerals like Zn, S ,Cu, Bo, Mg, etc
· Play an important role in the increased yield of crops
· Maintains soil pH & Organic carbon
· Improves quality of crops
· It increase the oil content of oil seed crop
· It controls soil born pathogen
· Increase the capacity of plant for taking nutrients.
· It increase seed germination
· Increase the numbers of root nodules